This pristine ocean sea salt is derived from pure seawater 2000ft below the surface of the ocean, giving it the natural pure white colour. It provides 2% of your daily value of Calcium and Magnesium per serving and also contains Potassium and Selenium, plus many trace elements such as Copper, Iron, Zinc, Manganese and Chromium.
Enjoy its smooth flavour as a superior gourmet sea salt. This remarkable mineral-rich sea salt has no anti-caking agents, has an alkalizing pH of 10.0 - 10.5 and is naturally 33% lower in sodium than table salt. Great as a finishing for recipes, or added onto fruits, salads and desserts.
- Have the best of both worlds
- Can scoop out crystals for marinating/seasoning
- Can sprinkle over salad, fruits and dishes as well
- Can scoop/measure out for use in the kitchen (e.g. marinating/seasoning)
- Can be used to refill shakers